We are committed to a Christ-centered residential experience that emphasizes the total development of each student. We are committed to an engaging residential experience and we know that students who reside in campus living communities are more likely to persist and graduate, therefore all students who leave home to attend Trinity are expected to live in college owned housing until the age of 22 or successful completion of their junior year (90 credit hours).
In our residence life program, we value:
- Personal Safety - ensuring the physical and emotional wellness of each student
- Diversity - pursuing relationships that dignify all denominational, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds
- Personal Responsibility - demonstrating attitudes and actions that enhance community life and sustain residential facilities
- Accountability - holding each other to a biblical basis for living
- Involvement - actively engaging in campus events, activities, and opportunities